Are you looking for an app where you can convert your boring pictures to something creative?
Well, today’s technological world never fails to amaze us. An app is on trend nowadays that has been rolling around the internet where pictures can be converted to videos. Many celebrities use such an app to convert their old boring pictures into moving videos.
It’s like: Bringing pictures to life!
Let’s dig deeper into such an app that brings pictures to life:
MyHeritage: An App That Brings Pictures To Life
MyHeritage is an Israeli genealogy company that just added a new function to its app that allows you to turn your images into videos. More than 10 million have used this app to bring their pictures to life.
It uses D-ID-licensed AI to make a still image appear to be moving. It resembles the iOS Live Photos feature, where a brief video clip is added to each photo to aid smartphone photographers in selecting the finest shot.
But MyHeritage can “liven up” images taken with any camera. The software analyses driver films of face movements that have already been captured and applies the best one to the relevant still image. Its intended use is to let you submit pictures of departed family members to see them in “motion,” which is a great concept.
How To Use The App That Brings Pictures To Life?
- Start by downloading the MyHeritage app for free from Google Play or App Store.
- Next, start the app and select Photos from the landing page’s menu.
- Go to the bottom right corner and click the + sign. Choose Add pictures.
- Select the image that you want to upload. Hit the checkbox in the top right corner after that. Then click Upload.
- Your photo will show up on the Photos page, which displays all of the photos you’ve uploaded. To animate a photo, click on it.
- You’ll notice a small circle icon with three lines beneath it on the left side of the top of your screen. When you click on it, MyHeritage will work its magic.
- Done! The individual in the picture will turn his or her head and gaze around. To share the animation with friends and family or post it on social media, click the Share icon at the top.
The Bottom Line
It’s a pretty cool way to bring some life to still photos and make it seem like you’re watching someone get ready for a picture. It’s like having a whole Harry Potter come-to-life experience where pictures move and look like they are alive!